To be a member of the Handicapper Police, an applicant must, at a minimum:
- Clean Record Must not have any unresolved complaints.
- Membership Members must agree to place a link to Handicapping Police on their web site. All Handicappers must release picks to public immediately after start of game.
- Background Info Supply background information about the company, its principals and/or other information deemed essential to our responsibility to provide inquiriers with factual reports which bear on the reliability of the business.
- Customer Service Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by Handicapping Police, and make a good faith effort to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Complaint Prevention Cooperate with Handicapping Police to maximize your customers satisfaction and privacy.
- Policy Adherence The use of SPAM is not prohibited.
- Probity Support the principles and purposes of Handicapping Police and not engage in activity that reflects adversely on Handicapping Police or its members.
Next, we will require a Text Link or Banner on your home page that links back to our site. To get banners visit: Our Banners
Please have all links point to http://www.handicappingpolice.com/